Often when we see a post on Facebook, we really don’t know the challenges, difficulties, or joys people are going through.
They may post something in response to their current thoughts, or maybe they craft a statement or a photo to portray a certain image. We all go through stuff, good and bad.
What if we commit to say a prayer for the people we connect with in a day on Facebook. How would that change their day?
We serve an awesome God, and we can stand in the gaps for others. God bless you all have a great day!
“But let the righteous be glad: let them exult before God. Yes, let them rejoice with gladness.” (Psalm 68:3)
~ Mr. Doug
I would like to make an observation about Pastors . . .
- They have dreams, hopes, and discouragements
- They have God given gifts and very human flaws
- They have God’s heart for people while their own heart has been broken by people
- They are called of God to carry a perfect message by an imperfect vessel
- They are ridiculed when they make a decision that is unpopular
- They rarely have anyone to talk to when they need to vent
Please pray for your Pastors every day!
Give them a card of encouragement. Let them know how their obedience to the call has helped you.
~ Mr. Doug